Leave a Legacy
Join Delta Sigma Pi
FALL 18' Pledge Process
SEPTEMBER 7 - NOVEMBER 10
Overview of Pledge Process:
- Attend Pledge Ceremony Friday, September 7th at 6:00 PM
- Attend weekly pledge meetings as determined by your pledge class and VP Pledge Education
- As a class, plan and execute (1) Fundraiser, (1) Professional Event, (1) Community Service Event
- Pass weekly quizzes on Fraternal history & facts (75% minimum)
- Pass final exam on Fraternal history & facts (75% minimum)
- Attend Initiation on Saturday, March 3rd. (Time TBD)
During the 8 week long pledging process, students are able to get a sense for how the Lambda Psi Chapter of Delta Sigma Pi can benefit them personally and professionally. Business students will work as a pledge class to complete all requirements before being initiated into the chapter. "Big Brothers" (current collegiate members) are paired with each pledge to assist them in the successful completion of the pledging process.
Since our chapter was formed in 1989, 400 College of Business & Economics students at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo have successfully completed the pledging process and are official members of the international fraternity of Delta Sigma Pi.
If you have any inquiries regarding recruitment, please contact our Senior Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Application Deadline: September 2nd at 6:00 PM
Waipio Valley photo provided by Jazzle Paraiso