Leave a Legacy
Join Delta Sigma Pi
Spring 18' Pledge Process
January 31st - March 17th
Overview of Pledge Process:
- Attend Pledge Ceremony Wednesday, January 31st at 6:00 PM
- Attend weekly pledge meetings as determined by your pledge class and VP Pledge Education
- As a class, plan and execute (1) Fundraiser, (1) Professional Event, (1) Community Service Event
- Pass weekly quizzes on Fraternal history & facts (75% minimum)
- Pass final exam on Fraternal history & facts (75% minimum)
- Attend Initiation on Saturday, March 3rd. (Time TBD)
During the 8 week long pledging process, students are able to get a sense for how the Lambda Psi Chapter of Delta Sigma Pi can benefit them personally and professionally. Business students will work as a pledge class to complete all requirements before being initiated into the chapter. "Big Brothers" (current collegiate members) are paired with each pledge to assist them in the successful completion of the pledging process.
Since our chapter was formed in 1989, 400 College of Business & Economics students at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo have successfully completed the pledging process and are official members of the international fraternity of Delta Sigma Pi.
If you have any inquiries regarding recruitment, please contact our Senior Vice President at email@example.com.
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Application Deadline: January 24th at 12:00 PM
Waipio Valley photo provided by Jazzle Paraiso